On Site Testing
Our comprehensive suite of in-situ and laboratory testing includes earthworks, soils, concrete and asphalt.
Dunelm Testing use a range of equipment to carry out the following tests specified to BS1377:1990
- In-situ density tests (Soil Density Gauge, Core Cutter, Sand Replacement)
- Construction materials sampling
- Hand Shear Vane
- In-situ CBR
- Plate Load tests
- Skip Load Tests
- Dynamic Cone Penetrometer
- Earthworks sampling
- Fresh concrete sampling (Slump, Cube Manufacture, Air Content)
- Coring of asphalt
- Asphalt sampling and testing (NDM, Temperature & Laying Records, Surface Regularity, Texture and Skid Resistance).
- Permeability tests
Our technical expertise, drive, enthusiasm and customer focus provides a comprehensive testing service. Dunelm testing work closely with Dunelm Geotechnical and Environmental to provide a full service for earthworks design and testing.