Soil Testing Laboratory
Soil Test Analysis
Dunelm Testing in-house laboratory is equipped to run tests against the suitability of soil for your construction projects. The soil testing process uses data to make informed decision making and planning.
Analysis is ran at our UKAS accredited laboratory and is in accordance with current European and British Standards.
Why use our soil testing service for your construction projects?
Examine the soil’s chemical and geotechnical properties, enabling you to:
- Determine the suitability of the soil and assess whether it can accommodate your construction project
- Identify the different types of soil on your site and their location
- Test your soil permeability, strength, density, compaction, contamination, organics, and assess their impact on your construction project
- Gain the precise data you need to compile technical and safety reports to support planning permissions and license applications
Our soil testing facility is equipped to carry out the following tests specified to BS1377:1990
- Moisture Content
- Plasticity Index
- Clay Permeability
- Particle Size Distribution
- Linear Shrinkage
- Organic Content
- Sulphate Content
- Moisture Condition Value
- Laboratory CBR and Swell
- Optimum Moisture Content/Dry Density Relationship
- Undrained Shear Strength
- Magnesium Sulphate
- Soundness Test
- Particle Density
- Water Absorption
- Soil Permeability
- Effective Stress
- Shear Parameters
Dunelm Testing have over 25 years’ experience in materials testing. Our technical expertise, drive, enthusiasm and customer focus provides a comprehensive testing service.